Looking to discover tips and explore your newest resort in the Club? Shoal Bay, Port Stephens, NSW – it conjures up visions of turquoise water, sparkling white sand; in short, everything you’re looking for in your next holiday destination.
Recently I chatted to Leigh, a trainer for your Owner Services Team, who just returned with rave reviews from a visit to Shoal Bay. Leigh was eager to share her ‘Must-Dos’ for Owners in Shoal Bay…
- When first driving in to Port Stephens, visit Gan Gan Lookout for breathtaking 360-degree views of the town.
- Go snorkelling at Fly Point, just a few minutes drive from your resort.
- Take in the incredible view of Shoal Bay by walking up to the Summit of Tomaree Headland.
- Amble along Zenith Beach, strolling distance from your resort.
- Taste the amazing local seafood at the Marina.
Check out Ramada Resort Shoal Bay on your Owner website for more info, Credit charts and book your holiday today!
Ilona compiles that treasury of Owner tips and memories known as the MyStory blog. She’s discovered so much to do at our WorldMark South Pacific destinations from you all, that her ‘must-do’ list has grown at an alarming rate. In returning the favour, she will be sharing some of her travel tips, secrets and curiosities here every fortnight…