Owner education teaches the basic fundamentals of The WorldMark South Pacific Club. Education Sessions are designed to help WorldMark Owners use their Ownership and enjoy holidays year after year!
So, who should attend an Education Session in 2014?
- 1. Are you New to the WorldMark South Pacific Club?
Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the WorldMark Club, it is such an exhilarating time! I bet you’re feeling excited about all your holidaying options but feeling a little overwhelmed by all the information and wondering where do you even begin!
- 2. Are you a long-time WorldMark South Pacific Club Owner?
Did you know that since the year 2000 Owners have been joining the WorldMark South Pacific Club and now the Club boasts over 46,000 Owners! During the last 13 years there have been so many changes for example:
- Additions to the Club’s resort portfolio, growing from just 3 resorts to 24 resorts all around Australia, New Zealand and Fiji!
- Changes to the Clubs reservation guidelines, that is, relaxing some of the earlier restrictions on booking windows to increase flexibility!
- Major internet and social media developments.
- Announcement of new memberships, including various tiered benefits.
- The introduction of new accommodation programs offering short booking windows and discounted cash or credits.
- 3. Have you let some Vacation Credits expire in 2013?
Let’s face it; we are all very busy people. Life can be crazy hectic and get in the way of everything – I mean seriously where has 2013 gone! Has the year raced by so quickly that you have in-fact let some WorldMark Vacation Credits Expire throughout 2013?
It is so important to remember some simple but very important facts:
- Vacation Credits = Holiday Time – so book a holiday using your pre-paid holiday credits and look forward to the getaway with family and friends!
- Booking a holiday takes only a few minutes out of your busy schedule but in return you get to look forward to quality time spent with family and friends!!
- You can always cancel a reservation! So, feel free to change your mind. The benefit of booking a holiday in advance is that you get to secure your accommodation and look forward to a holiday with family and friends!!!
If you feel like you fall into one of these categories and need a little assistance with getting the most value out of your Ownership – Let the Owner Education Team help you!