As a WorldMark South Pacific Club Owner did you know that you have a full service team available to assist and help you to plan holidays! Introducing to you…your Owner Education Team.
Here are 5 reasons why you should get involved and participate in an education session.
- The Owner Education Team make every effort to connect with Owners in YOUR local area. Education sessions are typically conducted off-site away from the resorts at independent venues like RSL Clubs, Hotel function rooms and conference centres, in locations close to YOUR home.
- Education sessions are delivered in a group environment and hosted by a WorldMark Education Consultant. These group environments provide a platform where Owners can meet other Owners and interact with each other!
- Education Sessions can be delivered in either group face to face situations or as a group online conference call.
- Education sessions have been designed to provide a general overview to all Owners to explain how you can use what you already own! They are not a sales presentation.
- Education dates, times and locations are scheduled in advance and advertised under the support tab of the WorldMarkSP website at www.worldmarksp.com/education.
Have you booked into an education session this year?
There are still sessions and limited spaces available for 2013 – it’s not too late! Book in for your 2013 education whilst you can!