1: Participate at an Education Session to learn the hints and tips of your Club from the Experts! The education sessions are run either face to face in major city locations around Australia and New Zealand or as online conference calls.
The sessions keep you informed with the latest news and announcements from your Club! Education will teach you the best ways to use your Club and ensure you are going on regular holidays.
Education sessions are purely information sessions and we teach you to use what you already own!
2. Online reservation tool: Want to know how to check availability and make reservations yourself! And want the flexibility to do this up to 21 hours a day – 7 days a week!! It’s easy……
- Log on to the secured section of the www.worldmarksp.com website with your owner number and password.
- Select the 4 month calendar view
- Choose a region, a resort and an apartment type then a date range and scroll forward all the way through to …………13 months in advance for the WorldMark South pacific Club Resorts!
Perfect way to plan your holidays!
3. Join the WorldMark South Pacific Club Community and stay connected!
Become a fan of WorldMarkSPC on Facebook and read about the latest Club promotions, Resort updates, Club announcements, Resort refurbishments and developments, last minute deals, Owner testimonials, feedback and Staff comments!
Join the Champion Forum, an online community for Owners, where you can ask questions, give your suggestions and tips, plus share your passion for travel. Wyndham employees, Owners and WorldMark Champions will also be on hand to answer your questions.
Jackie: My role as a Project Coordinator is to support the WorldMark Owner Education team. I also help to create and design educational material that assist Owners in understanding their Ownership better. I will be focusing on explaining how to use your Ownership, how to get away holidaying more regularly and to clarify any of those tricky questions.