When you think about holidaying on the Gold Coast you think beaches, sand and theme parks however the Gold Coast hinterland features a range of natural treasures like national parks filled with wildlife, rain forests and spectacular waterfalls through to a stunning variety of arts and crafts plus boutique wineries and award winning restaurants! In a stark contrast to the typical golden sands and hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise Mt Tamborine offers a peaceful, relaxing and tranquil environment perfect for that holiday escape!
Here are 3 attractions and reasons why you should visit Mt Tamborine.
Walking tracks are provided in six sections of Tamborine National Park. Most walking tracks are short and can be walked within a few hours.
- Cedar Creek Falls track – allow 30 minutes
- Palm Grove Rainforest Circuit – allow 1 hour
- Curtis Falls, Joalah section – allow 30 minutes
- Sandy Creek Circuit, The Knoll section – allow 1 hour
- Witches Falls Circuit – allow 1 hour
- Witches Chase Track – allow 2 hours
- Macdonald Rainforest Circuit – allow 30 minutes
2. Mt Tamborine Shopping – The famous “Gallery Walk“ boasting over 60 art, craft, gift and nick-nack shops lures thousands of visitors to Tamborine Mountain every year! If you are after something unique and special – chances are you’ll find it on Tamborine Mountain.
- 3. Mt Tamborine Food and Mt Tamborine Wine – Locally-grown produce including avocados, kiwifruits and macadamia nuts, alongside award-winning cheeses and the mountain’s mainstay – decadent fudge – lend themselves to some seriously good eating.
With quality food comes the need for a quality drop, and as Queensland’s fastest growing wine region, Tamborine doesn’t disappoint, boasting 7 wineries offering a huge variety of wines – whites, reds, sparkling, fortified and everything in between.
Stay at WorldMark South Pacific Club Resorts:
Jackie: My role as a Project Coordinator is to support the WorldMark Owner Education team. I also help to create and design educational material that assist Owners in understanding their Ownership better. I will be focusing on explaining how to use your Ownership, how to get away holidaying more regularly and to clarify any of those tricky questions.