When booking during Red Season be aware of the following:
- A seven-night minimum stay applies if you book Red Season more than 60 days in advance of your arrival.
- If booking during Red Season you can choose to split your seven-night minimum stay between two or more resorts (nights must be consecutive and housekeeping fees may apply).
- You can enjoy a Red Season stay of less than seven nights if you book your Apartment within 60 days or less of your arrival.
The exceptions to this minimum 7-night consecutive stay during Red Season are:
- Any reservation booked during Red Season 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, has no minimum nights stay unless the reservation includes either a Friday or Saturday, then there must be a two (2) night minimum stay.
- At Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Sydney there is only a three (3) night minimum stay required during Red Season for any reservation booked more than sixty (60) days in advance, except for those dates described as “Blackout Dates”, where there is a seven (7) night minimum stay. All three (3) night stays must be for consecutive. For more details click here.